A very simple card I made a while ago. I see a few improvements I could have made but overall I am happy with how it turned out. The background paper was a stash I had from The Dollar Tree. The ribbon came from Making Memories, I think. The butterfly is still one of my favorite cuts. It comes from the cricut cartridge Home Accents, as does the word faith. I used my Sakura pens to dot around the butterfly and finished the body with pearls. Thanks for looking and if you leave a comment, it is very encouraging!!!
It’s Pastel Month!
-
Hi there! I know I have been quiet on the blog lately but I have been busy
over on YouTube! I had a few requests to bring back Pastel Month this
September ...
1 week ago
Wow this card is very pretty I love the soft colors tfs
ReplyDeleteI love your card, your did such a nice job with the colors.
ReplyDeleteI am a follower,,,please visit me at:
grammiejudys.blogspot.com
Will be back soon.