I just love this sassy elephant and her glasses from Paisley! Simply adorable! I colored and cut her out using my Imagine. (Did I mention how easy it is to just color white cardstock and not have to find the exact pink, and realize at the last minute, you have no pink?) I colored and cut out the stock image circle, cut out the stock image conversation box, wrote "Darling", faux stitched around both embellishments and put them on a premade card base. I applied stickles to her glasses. They just HAD to sparkle! :-) Whal--lah!!! Finished! Yippee !! Have a wonderful and sassy day!
It’s Pastel Month!
-
Hi there! I know I have been quiet on the blog lately but I have been busy
over on YouTube! I had a few requests to bring back Pastel Month this
September ...
1 week ago

what a DARLING card! I am your newest follower. Great blog you have. Hope you will pop by mine as well. Cheers!
ReplyDeleteScraptastics1.blogspot.com