Heavenly Sunlight!

If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there:if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there. If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea; Even there shall they hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me. If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me. Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee. Psalm 139 8-12

Walking in sunlight all of my journey,Over the mountains, through the deep vale;Jesus has said, I’ll never forsake thee—Promise divine that never can fail.
Heavenly sunlight! Heavenly sunlight!Flooding my soul with glory divine;Hallelujah! I am rejoicing,Singing His praises, Jesus is mine!
Shadows around me, shadows above meNever conceal my Savior and Guide;He is the light, in Him is no darkness,Ever I’m walking close to His side.
In the bright sunlight, ever rejoicing,Pressing my way to mansions above;Singing His praises, gladly I’m walking,Walking in sunlight, sunlight of love.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Girl Baby Shower Blessing Card


Another baby Shower card, Oh, how I love making these! I have 2 more showers to go to these next few weeks, so here is the first of 3 cards.
I used the New Arrival cartridge for the little outfit. I embossed it and colored each little dot. I hadn't planed on coloring the dots, but while inking the edges of the top cut, I accidentally inked on the shirt. To blend in my mistake, I inked all the dots. I think the little white ruffle looks so cute. I had cut a tan shadow but decided not to use it as a shadow and instead used it as an accent on the inside. I used the Easter 2010 Cartridge for the scalloped circle and cut out a pink circle and a smaller tan circle using George and Basic shapes. I dotted around each of the circles with a white marker. I used a Martha Stewart Punch for the ruffles at the bottom, a Blessings circle from my stash, and a pink ribbon also from my stash.  Blessings to you and yours on this cold winter night!  Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card. I always love pink. Thanks for the comment on my blog. I also really like the basketball card. Fantastic work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are so beautiful!! And I love seeing Scripture on your blog! I would like to give you a blog award. Just come to my blog for the details...
    http://debbiesdashofthisandthat.blogspot.com/2011/02/blog-award.html
    Thanks for following it!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have an award for you on my blog. Stop by soon to pick it up and have fun!
    DanielleP

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...