Heavenly Sunlight!

If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there:if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there. If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea; Even there shall they hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me. If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me. Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee. Psalm 139 8-12

Walking in sunlight all of my journey,Over the mountains, through the deep vale;Jesus has said, I’ll never forsake thee—Promise divine that never can fail.
Heavenly sunlight! Heavenly sunlight!Flooding my soul with glory divine;Hallelujah! I am rejoicing,Singing His praises, Jesus is mine!
Shadows around me, shadows above meNever conceal my Savior and Guide;He is the light, in Him is no darkness,Ever I’m walking close to His side.
In the bright sunlight, ever rejoicing,Pressing my way to mansions above;Singing His praises, gladly I’m walking,Walking in sunlight, sunlight of love.

Monday, January 17, 2011

It's a Boy Baby Shower Card

After 4 little girls-It's a boy!  I enjoy making Baby Shower Cards, they are such happy occasions!  My friends were so excited to be welcoming another baby, and it just happened to be a boy after 4 little girls!
I knew this card had to have stripes.  The mother loves stripes.  Always wears striped socks. So we had to do stripes. I inked the edges of the striped cardstock.  Stripes on polka dots? hmmm.  would it work?  I think it did!  A Child's Year rocking horse was pop dotted on a shadow to add dimension.  I cut out "It's a boy" from New Arrival. Then for the inside, I cut out a few piece of cardstock and cut out a onsie. 
I hope you get to bless someone soon with a baby shower card!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...