Heavenly Sunlight!

If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there:if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there. If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea; Even there shall they hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me. If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me. Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee. Psalm 139 8-12

Walking in sunlight all of my journey,Over the mountains, through the deep vale;Jesus has said, I’ll never forsake thee—Promise divine that never can fail.
Heavenly sunlight! Heavenly sunlight!Flooding my soul with glory divine;Hallelujah! I am rejoicing,Singing His praises, Jesus is mine!
Shadows around me, shadows above meNever conceal my Savior and Guide;He is the light, in Him is no darkness,Ever I’m walking close to His side.
In the bright sunlight, ever rejoicing,Pressing my way to mansions above;Singing His praises, gladly I’m walking,Walking in sunlight, sunlight of love.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

He Shoots, He Scores!!! Basketball Card

A friend of  my son was celebrating a birthday, so out with my cricut!  My son is playing basketball with his friend this year, so I had just received this cartridge and couldn't wait to try a few cuts.  I had to be very careful with the outline of each image because they were so delicately cut.  The outline over the wording was suppose to cut as messy as it appears.  I used my xyron for the gluing and that made it much more simple.  I cut the basket in black and used metalic gold and white pens to highlight it.  I popped HE SHOOTS HE SCORES over the basket, popped the player, then drew little Xs around the egde. Thanks for looking and may God bless you on this cold and wintry day!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...